Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of our website;
By using our website you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website. Any use of our website will be deemed to be implied acceptance of any and all of the terms and conditions enclosed herewith.
These terms and conditions relate to any interaction or contractual relationship that you form with our company. By placing an order with our Company you have confirmed that you have read and agreed with the attached terms and conditions and agreed to comply with all of the conditions in full.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licencors are the owners of the intellectual property rights for this website and any material appearing on the website. Subject to the licence below, all of these intellectual property rights are reserved.
All written material contained within our website, any promotional material or these terms and conditions are copy righted and the property of The Glass Wipe Board Company Limited and must not be used either in full or in part or reproduced in anyway accept with the expressed written permission of The Glass Wipe Board Company Limited.
The designs, specifications and any written information relating to any of our products remains the sole property of The Glass Wipe Board Company Limited and should not be used by you or any other party without our expressed permission.
Licence to Use Website
You may view, download for caching purposes only and print pages from the website for your own personal use. Such use is subject to the following restrictions. You must not:
- Republish material from the website including republication on any other website.
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-licence material on the website.
Limitations of Liability
The information on this website is provided free of charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on the website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we commit to ensuing that the website remains available or that material on the website is kept up to date. No reliance should be placed by any party upon the content of the website in terms of any publications or any third party, whether authorised or not, and in the placing of any order with this Company. Any specification, details or prices relating to produce will be provided upon request specifically at the point of placing an order and will form the basis of the contractual agreement between The Glass Wipe Board Company and you as a customer.
Lifetime Surface Guarantee on Glass Wipe Board products
As part of our ongoing service to you as our customer we provide a lifetime surface guarantee on our Glass Wipe Board products in relation to the products that we supply to you in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Any such guarantee is subject to the following:
- The guarantee specifically relates to the surface of glass only and no other product, material, parts or anything else supplied by us as part of our contractual relationship.
- The lifetime surface guarantee will subsist provided that only approved cleaning products are used to clean the glass wipe board, such products must be purchased from The Glass Wipe Company Limited and will consist of clear acrylic eraser with pad, glass wipe board cleaner and glass wipe board microfiber cloth. The use of any other cleaning products, aids, materials or methods will render the lifetime service guarantee null and void.
- A replacement glass surface will be provided, but not fitted, once you have provided us with all relevant information and proof that all terms and conditions have been met including the condition in relation to the cleaning of the product using cleaning materials and products purchased from this company.
- The information required to invoke the lifetime surface guarantee will include a copy of the original invoice relating to the purchase of the product, invoices relating to the purchase of relevant cleaning materials, details as to your full name and address and a photographic image of the damage to the surface itself. At the discretion of The Glass Wipe Board Company we may insist prior to complying with the terms of the lifetime guarantee with sending an engineer or representative to your premises to inspect the product in situ.
36 month (3 year) product guarantee on Protective Screen Products
As part of our ongoing service to you as our customer we provide a 36 month product guarantee on our Protective Screen products in relation to the products that we supply to you in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Any such guarantee is subject to the following:
- The guarantee specifically relates to the Glass Protective Screen and no other product, material, parts or anything else supplied by us as part of our contractual relationship.
- The 36 month guarantee will subsist provided that only non-abrasive cleaning products have been used to clean the screen, such products should also only be used with non-abrasive cloths to further protect the surface of the glass. Evidence of the use of any abrasive cleaning products, aids, materials or methods will render the 36 month product guarantee null and void.
- A replacement product will be provided, but not fitted, once you have provided us with all relevant information and proof that all terms and conditions have been met including the condition in relation to the cleaning of the product using only non-abrasive materials and aids.
- The information required to invoke the 36 month product guarantee will include a copy of the original invoice relating to the purchase of the product, invoices relating to the purchase of relevant cleaning materials, details as to your full name and address and a photographic image of the damage to the product itself. At the discretion of The Glass Wipe Board Company we may insist prior to complying with the terms of the 36 month guarantee with sending an engineer or representative to your premises to inspect the product in situ.
Money Back Guarantee
In the event that you order a product from this Company which we supply to you in accordance with the specification and terms agreed at the time of placing the order you shall be entitled to a full refund within 60 days from the date of delivery provided you supply to us your full name and address and a copy of the invoice showing the purchase date and delivery date of the product in question.
Subject to you returning the product to us in good condition we confirm that we will make payment to you within 30 days of delivery of the product back to an address specified by us at the time of you making a claim for the return of your payment.
Any claim that is made outside of the 60-day period, or any of the conditions contained within this clause that are not satisfied within the 60 day time period will render any claim for a return of payment null and void.
You as a customer are responsible for the cost of postage or delivery in relation to returning this to us in order to invoke this clause. We can provide transportation for the return of goods but this will be at an additional cost to you the price of which will be agreed in advance.
Any goods that are returned to us in accordance with this clause must arrive in good condition. In the event that any of the goods are damaged prior to being returned to us, or during transit, we are not required to accept delivery of those goods or make repayment in accordance with this term. It is your responsibility therefore to ensure that all goods returned to us are delivered in an appropriate fashion, wrapped in a proper way to ensure there is no damage to the goods themselves. Goods will be inspected upon delivery and may be rejected subject to the above.
Please note that the money back guarantee does not apply to any bespoke orders or orders for 5 or more items in these instance we operate a no refund or return policy.
Ordering and Production
In the event that products are ordered by you based upon designs provided by you together with measurements provided by you we do not accept any responsibility for any fitness for purpose of the goods that we provide based upon that information. Any inaccuracies in relation to that information will result in the product being charged for in full at our discretion. No product will be manufactured, produced or delivered to you without the provision of a signed proof by you confirming that you accept the measurements, layout, style and colours of the product in advance of the manufacture. No goods will be designed, produced or manufactured on your behalf in the absence of payment in full of the invoice provided to you unless we have reached a separate agreement with you.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, or the production or supply of any goods are materials, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion we will not be liable for any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under any contractual relationship between us and yourselves or in connection with our website, whether direct or indirect.
It is agreed that nothing in these terms and conditions should exclude or limit or liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We may revise, change or alter our terms and conditions at any time subject to providing you with written notice of change of conditions in the event that you have already placed an order with us.
Please note that these terms and conditions shall subsist under any variation in this agreement between you and The Glass Wipe Board Company Limited should not be deemed as a change in any ongoing contractual relationship in the future.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be subject to and construed under and in accordance with the Law of England and Wales.