What information do we collect?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information.
We may gather the following information about you:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
How do we use it?
We will use this information in the following ways:
- to provide you with information that you have requested e.g. an email newsletter, product information;
- to respond to specific queries you may raise regarding The Glass Wipe Board Company and its business;
- to provide you with requested product quotes;
- to provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website;
For how we use your information that is collected using cookies and similar technologies please click here.
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may send your personal information to affiliates and third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information, if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties, who receive your personal information, are required to keep it confidential.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out above.